Our core values are embodied in the 4Cs – Courtesy, Consideration, Cooperation, and Contribution, the traditional human values of Respect and Honesty and the values bound up within a Growth Mindset: Perseverance and Hard Work. It is through these values that we bring to life our mission statement: “Making a positive difference to students’ achievements and experiences, maintaining the highest expectations and inspiring self-belief.”
The school is inclusive in that we ensure access for children with special educational needs and disabilities and work hard to support any barriers to learning
- Achieve their full potential, including the highest standards of academic achievement.
- Feel valued and value others.
- Become confident, self-reliant and caring members of society.
- Understand themselves and develop a critical awareness of the world in which they live.
- Work in a learning environment in which they feel safe and secure.
- Make maximum use of the technology available to assist learning.