- Make a positive difference to our students
- Maintain the highest of expectations of our students and ourselves
- Inspire self-belief in our students
The school is inclusive in that we ensure access for children with special educational needs and disabilities and work hard to support any barriers to learning.
- Achieve their full potential, including the highest standards of academic achievement.
- Feel valued and value others.
- Become confident, self-reliant and caring members of society.
- Understand themselves and develop a critical awareness of the world in which they live.
- Work in a learning environment in which they feel safe and secure.
- Make maximum use of the technology available to assist learning.