- Communication and interaction g. speech, language and communication needs (SLCN) Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Cognition and learning g. Specific learning difficulties (SpLD), moderate learning difficulties (MLD), severe learning difficulties (SLD) global developmental delay, dyslexia, dyscalculia and dyspraxia.
- Social, emotional and mental health difficulties (SEMH) g. attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD), depression, eating disorders, attachment disorder
- Sensory and/or physical needs g. vision impairment (VI), hearing impairment (HI), multi-sensory impairment (MSI), Cerebral Palsy (CP) or epilepsy
- Medical needs where pupils have medical needs and special educational needs, we will plan and deliver education provision in a co-ordinated way with their healthcare plan if they have one. We will also follow the statutory guidance on supporting pupils at school with medical conditions.
Please be aware we always view young people as individuals and will work with the young person according to their specific needs.