Click here for links to Broaden Horizons – Click here for other Learning Links
Other useful links and resources
- What parents and carers need to know: government guidance (updating) for parents\carers about school return
- Buddhify: A meditation app designed for kids and teenagers, for both Android and iPhones.
- MeeTwo: An app to allow teens to talk about difficult things online, with other teens. Available for both Android and iPhones.
- Calm: A source of review resources to help with meditation, mindfulness, keeping calm and sleeping
- Cosmic Kids Yoga: A You Tube channel for yoga, mindfulness and relaxation for children.
- Smiling Mind: An Australian website and app to promote mindfulness.
- Children’s Society: Information and support on different aspects of mental health and wellbeing.
- MindEd: an educational resource for all adults on children and young people’s mental health
- The Child Bereavement Network: advice on supporting grieving children during the coronavirus outbreak.
- Papyrus: Prevention of young suicide. If you are worried about someone, or yourself.
- Staying Healthy | Health for Kids: Play games, watch videos and read articles all about how you can stay healthy, from doing the jungle boogie dance to looking after your teeth.
- Thinking Skills for Life: multimedia resources to support young people access important areas within Life Skills, including Relationships, Money, Citizenship, Travel and Leisure. (login with your regular .309 username and password.)
|Click here for Core Resources – Click here for links to Broaden Horizons – Click here for other Learning Links